Friday, January 8, 2016

Colourpop Review


***TEXT REVIEW BELOW VIDEO IF PREFERRED***



I haven't done a makeup review post in a long while, so I thought I'd mix it up a little! We are still working on the editing skills over here too- so love my imperfections! You probably already know that I'm obsessed with Jeffree Star and his velour liquid lipsticks, like Buffalo Bill is obsessed with the skin suit obsessed. ...okay maybe not that obsessed, but I do like them a lot. I do know that while I may have picked up quite a few from the collection, not everyone is ready to drop $18 on a lipstick. I get it, so I found a more budget friendly option. 

Today I tried the Colourpop liquid lips and while I do like them, you can tell a difference that comes with the difference in price point, but getting 3 for the price I'd usually pay for 1 has its perks! Short answer: Would I buy again? Yes. Especially for bold colors I wouldnt wear often.

This first color is Guess. It is a deep blue toned purple.
The second color is Zipper. A vibrant purple.
The last color is Teeny Tiny. A brownish mauvey taupe. 

"Read More" for pictures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment