Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lingerie List



Last year I did a pretty comprehensive list on Where to Find Plus Size Lingerie, this year- I'm just going to give you a cute little compilation. I'm also going to tell you that youre never too fat to feel sexy. If you worry about if your partner will think it is hot on, the answer is yes. The answer will always be yes. If they are having sex with you, chances are that they love your body already and they will really love it in lingerie. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, lingerie being sexy is much more about the woman in it than the lace its made of.

I mentioned last week that I'm a single lady this year (Beyonce anthem plays here) so I probably wont be putting on anything for anyone else, but I will have on a sexy bra and panty set just for me. Aint nothin' wrong with treating yo'self! If I was going to pick my after the after party outfit, it would be the strappy faux leather with the lace robe pairing because I like to be sweet but slightly unnerving.

Lingerie tips:
If you are blessed with a chest- underwire is key. If no underwire, look for a halter neckline. This is going to give those girls the lift they deserve!

If youre worried about your tummy- you dont have to be, but we all have our "thing". Try a babydoll with an empire waste so that it flows over nicely. You can also cinch it up with a nice corset.

If legs are something youre not ready to show- a nice pair of thigh highs and heels will do the trick. There are also full body stockings, but youre getting into a pretty serious lingerie scene with those.

Not ready for the right to bare arms? Most lingerie is sleeveless- again, you can try full body stocking, but thats a lot of work- so check into a satin or lace robe. I have a long black robe with sheer kimono sleeves that I call my "goddess robe". I put it on when Im getting ready and I instantly feel sexier.

If your bum is your concern- try a lace boyshort. You still get the coverage, but with a little peek-a-boo fun.

Links: Red & Black Lace | Red Sheer Lace | Purple and Black Chemise | Iridescent Corset | Strappy Faux Leather | White Lace | Short Black Lace Robe | Long Black Lace |

No comments:

Post a Comment