Monday, January 25, 2016

Mad Moto


Now that winter is in full swing and the east coast is digging their way out of their homes after the blizzard, coats are starting their first round of sales. Just a little off the top- nothing major yet- but Spring is coming and you'll want a lighter coat soon enough so I put together a list of my favorite type of jacket. The moto.

I'd write a really metal love song for this style of jacket if I could! Its the perfect amount of sass for me. I prefer mine in neutrals- so blacks, browns and taupes but I included some more fun colors for Spring here for you. My favorite pairing for my black moto is with my long sleeve lace crop. It always feels magical when you walk into a room with your rough around the edges moto and then you take it off to reveal a whole lotta lace.

Read more for styling tips and links. 


Here is how I'd style my moto:
For casual: jeans, graphic tee, sneaks and jacket.
For bar hopping: Lace crop, dark jeans/harem pants, flats/heels and jacket.
For preppy but edgy: Tulle skirt, flats, tank and moto. (Trust me on this)


Camel | Worn Black | Berry | Plum | Pink | Cropped Black |

No comments:

Post a Comment