Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall Re-Style



I'm trying for a #noshopnovember (not off to a great start. Not even two weeks in and I'm dying) so I'm restyling things I've already styled. This white maxi shirt from Rebdolls was a summer fave of mine so I took it and warmed it up. You can see the Summer version here


I want to give a shout out (what is this, a radio call in from the 90s?) to Veronica from @veronicabesseyhair for the pictures. We are working on a collab in the future so get excited! She has an impressive resume including having been a national educator in the hair industry, a NY Fashion Week stylist, shes a brand ambassador for TIGI and more! I'm super excited to work with her to fully round out the full look presented to you. If youre in the Dallas area, she has a salon you may want to check out! 

Lets see, lets see... what else is going on? Well... I'll be heading to Houston this weekend to a meet and greet and pop up shop with Monif C. Definitely going to get some shopping in. Thats about a 4 hour drive, so I'm a little excited about the solo journey. Do you ever have those days when life is just kinda going a bit rough and youre driving in the car and think to yourself- I could just keep driving. I could just drive and drive and leave this all behind to become a grifter that lives on a beach somewhere and never have to shave my legs (and other things) ever again. Friday is going to be the day I get to drive and drive and leave it all behind (even if only for a weekend). The fact that I'll get to be doing what I love while I'm down there only makes it more exciting! Can't wait to share pics with you!

Outfit details:
White top: Rebdolls- size 3x
Shoes: Lane Bryant (last season)
Leggings: Torrid- size 4
Jacket: Modamix from Dia&Co- size 3x
Scarf- Torrid last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment