Monday, November 30, 2015

Holiday Party Picks

Holiday dress season is probably one of my favorites. I am a dress up kind of girl and any excuse I can find to really glam it up is a good excuse. I'd almost get dressed up and run into the gas station and be like, "oh this? I'm just on my way to a party" and then get in my car and go home and sit in the dress drinking champagne and watching Netflix.

I gave you the Holiday dress code breakdown a couple weeks ago, so you can know what youre dressing for. Most of these dresses fall into the formal to cocktail party category, which is what most holiday parties are for us normal folks, but I threw a couple full on gowns into the mix for those that are lucky enough to go somewhere other than the gas station in their pretties. Not to mention, it was extra fun getting to fantasy shop them.

Links after the jump>>>>


The designers really stepped it up this year and I am stoked about it! Guys, if you havent been in Lane Bryant in a while- go. They are making some serious changes and that matronly vibe is almost all but gone. Think grown up, but still chic. I went to check out their Holiday collection and I found about five options in that store alone for a cocktail party. The perk to this is that you can actually try things on in-store before spending the money it takes to buy whats usually one of your more expensive dresses.

And on an unrelated but still blogging note: I know my schedule has been off lately. I was doing 3 posts a week and it felt like a lot to give you all at once, so I took a bit of a break and now I'm going to be trying out different schedules with different amounts of posts a week to see what feels right. I want to know from you guys though, what do you prefer? Was three too many, is one a week too few? Whats your ideal experience? Ive also been listening to some suggestions- and I always want to hear them from you- about what kind of posts you like and want to see more of. As it is right now, I'm kinda guessing as to what you like/want to see. Sometimes I forget what I know that others might not have come across yet so I gloss over it when it could be helpful. Door is always open for communication around here!

Red Hi-Low | Black Tulle | Short Black Wide V | Black & White Gown| Black & Gold Gown| Velvet | Gold Lace | Black Sequin | Eggplant Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment