Friday, December 4, 2015

Holiday Picks Under $100


So you saw the top Holiday Picks on Monday, but what if you're on a budget for the Holiday party outfits? There are presents that have to be bought and not to mention a New Years Eve outfit is on the list (don't worry, I've got you covered there next week). Maybe all those dresses were too much for you? Boo- I got you! Today we are taking baby steps. You know, if baby steps were super hot and also affordable. (Some of these fall under $100 with current sales.)

I know I've mentioned my love for jumpsuits before but listen- get in on it! They probably wont be around forever so the sooner you learn to love them, the better. The trick is to find a cut that works for your body. I have to be careful because my butt is so much larger than the rest of my body that I sometimes cant get a waist that fits my waist to fit over my butt in the pulling on process. So I pick stretchy fabrics or a wide top opening. A jumpsuit takes pants to next level chic. You'll look dressier if youre a little on the trendy side in a one-piece.
Links: 1 | 2 | 3

More style options after the jump>>>>


A LBD (little black dress) is a must-have no matter who you are. Unless youre living on a weird uninhabited island where fabric is not readily available (in which case, youre probably not reading this), youre bound to be invited to a party where a dress is appropriate. You can pick a LBD up for much less than $100, especially if it is on sale, Even if you only wear it twice a year, its worth it. You can dress them up and down with accessories and shoes so its like a new dress each time.
Links: 1 | 2 | 3


Separates are also a good option for less formal occasions. Honestly, you can end up spending much more if you are buying separates but often you can make a skirt and top look like a dress and you wont have the worry about having a dress tailored if you're different sizes on top and bottom. Remember that butt being bigger than my waist issue I mentioned earlier? I can buy a top in a size down from my bottom and totally skip the issue of having to figure out how to keep my girls from falling out of a top thats too big.
Links: 1 | 2 | 3

No comments:

Post a Comment