Sunday, December 13, 2015

All That Glitters

I said I was going to have this up last week, but then I got distracted. I've been binge watching my shows on Prime, yes I have Amazon prime, I don't like to brag. 😉 I highly suggest you watch Transparent and the mini-docuseries called This Is Me. It has kept me from being productive. We all have flaws- can I live!? Annyywaayyy....New Years is coming up and this is the time for sequins! 

Most of these items are Asos, because I mean they just got out of control this year with the sequins, but in a good way. Lane Bryant actually got a few hits in too this year. I know I keep bragging on them, but they are starting to get it right consistently these days. 

I think my favorite out of the bunch would be the sequin tee and black ripped knee jeans. Cobalt blue is my favorite accent color. It's the perfect mix of edgy and trendy chic. You could easily switch the blue out for black and have something a little less edgy and a bit more  sexy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment