Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dia Style Resolution | Contest


First of all- how Dia-licious am I here!? You know, sometimes I'm so cheesy it hurts. It was between that and "Dia&Co from my head to the flo". Bad things happen when I'm left to my own devices.

Dia sent me some swag for being a brand ambassador, and for that I say thanks! I may just wear one at a time from now on because I look a little white-guy NYC tourist here. Its just in time for the new year and the Dia Style Resolution Contest. You can see how to win $100 towards your next Dia purchase after the jump (meaning, click "see more" below).

Click here to check Dia out.
Click here to enter on Facebook.

My new year's style resolution is to say yes more. Yes to bold lips. Yes to bold accents and yes to life. No is still going to apply to bad online dates and kissing strangers in bars. Sorry everyone.

Ok, so this kimono and these shoes are coming up in a post next week- so if you want the deets, check them there.


No comments:

Post a Comment