Monday, December 7, 2015

Fall Into Color


Sundays are my fundays. I usually run out to brunch with a friend and then spend the day shopping or drinking some more before heading home to get ready for the week. Its the perfect start to a week. This week I met up with Veronica for brunch so that we could work on a schedule for our upcoming collab. Our super cute server, John, kept the mimosas flowing while I made notes in my little notepad and maybe drew little hearts around his name- it was a good Sunday and not at all creepy.



The red coat was a gift from Veronica, which she got from shopping GarnerStyle's closet, which GarnerStyle got from SimplyBe. This coat has seen a lot and still looks great. I have a lavender coat that is similar from SB and they fit the same. They are rather warm and look amazing on. Definitely worth picking up if youre at all interested.



The sweater here is from Nordstrom Rack. It is a long-line style cardigan, but I belted it and used it as a sweater dress since it looks a bit funny open. By funny, I mean my butt is so big that the front is must longer than the back and the lines just look a bit odd that way. When I close it up and belt it, it evens the lines up and gives a cute little wrap dress effect. The leggings are from Torrid in a size 4 and the shoes are a discount store find.


No comments:

Post a Comment