Wednesday, January 28, 2015

blo| Blow Dry Bar Review







If there is one thing I love, it is having a girls day! If there are drinks involved perhaps somewhere on a patio in nice weather, you may never get me to go home. So when I read about Gwenneth Paltrow's new place coming to Dallas, I wanted to check it out. I made some appointments, called up a friend and we headed over to the soft opening of this blow dry bar.

The place is really pretty adorable. Very glam, very uptown but the stylists were the sweetest girls you could ever meet. I was offered a drink as soon as we came in (matching pink moscato it is!) and then my hair was washed and styled by Katie. (Hi, Katie!!)

blo has locations in 11 states here and 4 other countries, so if you're not in the Dallas area, don't worry! To find one near you check here

Katie and me on our mugshot wall

P.S. Can we talk about how I was matching all the stylists there that day? Hilarious. I have a full outfit post on this outfit coming up soon, but Im still trying to find some daylight for good pictures! Guys... there is so much pressure taking blog pictures!

Car selfie before lunch. Sunglasses are a Wet Seal purchase made after quite a bit of wine one night. Worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment