Saturday, January 10, 2015

Style Capture: Melissa McCarthy



Melissa's look was all over the internet shortly after her appearance. Then I got the picture from a friend with a "check it out!" message attached. Everyone was loving it. Understandably! Its a great look! Simple yet chic. Any time I can throw a hint of a leather look into my outfit, I will do it. Not to mention, Melissa is about as close as I'm going to get to a celebrity doppelganger (Im free for stunts, just sayin'...call me, Melissa!!) so I  am excited to recreate this look for you.

What takes this look from drab to fab is the leather-like detailing. Sometimes it is the smallest of details that makes the difference between boring and bangin'. Leather or leather like materials give you a bit of an edge so your look doesn't fall flat.

This look is super easy to replicate. If you have as much black in your closet as I do, you could easily run in and come out with something pretty close. I may take the challenge- but what we really care about here are the links to the items, amiright? See those below:

Top: City Chic | Pants: Asos Curve | Shoes: DSW | Clutch: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment