Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentines Day For All

So Valentines Day is just about here and I thought Id go ahead and do an outfit post in case you wanted to order any of the pieces. (you know the golden rule, don't procrastinate!) My last post shows you where to get the lingerie, but hopefully at some point you'll have something else on that day. (or hopefully not, depending on your plans!!)

Ive been every "that girl" you can be on Valentines. I'm single, lets party!; I'm attached, let's have a date; Yes I saw your Facebook post, please go away. We all have our years spent fawning over our current partners.. then there are those you spend with Ben & Jerry hating life. Don't let the (commercialized) man get you down! Here are a few options as we all hunker down for the love overload soon to come.

I'm single, let's party!



Dress: Simply Be | Shoes: Steve Madden

First up, all the single ladies! If you're ready to head out for the night try a hot little dress and killer shoes. Granted, these Steve Madden shoes are not for the faint of heart. They are "sit pretty" shoes in my world. I will walk from valet to the bar, to the table and maybe make it through an hour of dancing until they come off. Not the classiest girl, but I guess I never was trying to trick anybody. You can easily slip a pair of flats in your bag for the night and trade out when it is time to really break out the moves. See the dress on a real plus size body here. It really is adorable on.

Date night with the boo

If youre headed out for a nice dinner with your honey, a new outfit can spice things up. Is pink cliche for Valentines? Um, probably- but I can't wear all black all the time, so I added a hint of a sweet color. I really do love this peplum top from City Chic though. The back has a nice lace detailing and the sweetheart neckline is just about flattering on anyone. The skirt shown looks a bit longer than it is. It should hit about the knees on an average height lady. Its a fun twist on the classic pencil skirt and let me tell you- the booty looks good in a pencil skirt. Add some heels to that and a fun faux-fur jacket for the chill of February and you're ready!

Not today, Cupid...not today!






Hate Valentines Day? I kinda do deep down too. Nothing makes me feel better than when I put on black (seriously, its my power color... if you havent noticed) and rule the day with a little badassery. Pick comfy but on trend pants, a sassy top and some strong booties to look fierce. This is perfect for when you want your outfit to do the talking for you and since VDay is on a Saturday this year, you can run around all day comfortable and loving yourself. Shopping anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment