Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lingerie Inspired Girl's Night Out-fit


Sometimes you have those nights where you want to step out in something a little more than the plain old jeans and a cute top. Girls night is the perfect time! Okay, so it wasn't an all girls night, the male joined us for my cousin's birthday dinner then let us go our own way. He may have just wanted to make sure the boobs were going to stay in!

I bought this body suit in the Lane Bryant sale I keep talking about and wanted to wear it out. I threw on some of what we call in my house the "hammer pants", a belt and a lace back cardigan I picked up for a steal at a local discount shop. Overall, a relatively inexpensive outfit, but certainly effective. It only got a little weird when a drunk hipster walked up, stared at my chest and said "I like those two big titties!!" Time to move around after that!

Ok so talk about hilarious wardrobe malfunctions- I had put some tape in place to hold the cup of the body suit in place just so we wouldn't have any accidental showings, but apparently the tape wasn't quite strong enough and while it didn't hold the fabric, it sure held strands of my hair! I was picking long strands of hair off the girls all night. So attractive.
Shoes (similar): Lane Bryant| Pants: H&M| Bodysuit: Lane Bryant| Cardigan (similar): Yours Clothing| Belt: Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment