Sunday, February 8, 2015

Winter to Spring Outfit


It is gorgeous outside today! The perfect early February day- which turns out is not a February-like day at all. I love this transition weather, but it is so hard to dress for! Chilly in the morning, chilly at night, but quite warm during the day... get it together Mother Nature.

My answer: layers. I am a layer girl all the time anyway, but this time of year it really comes in handy. I put together the perfect outfit for this but I made it a challenge for myself finding it all at Torrid. When it is chilly out, throw on the jacket and scarf, but once it warms up throw them all down behind you as you Sasha Fierce away in the jeans and flowy top.




Special notes on clothes: These Torrid jeans are stretchy- size down and whatever you do, do not put this top in the dryer. I have three similar tops and the fabric shrinks something bad. Like two sizes. I let Prissy (my dog) have the shirt that met that doom. She is also pretty chic. The top also requires some steaming or ironing after hang drying.


No comments:

Post a Comment