Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sweet Spring Dresses Under $50

I posted on Facebook the other day about how I was so mad at myself last year around this time for not having more flowy casual options for girls brunch on Sundays. Listen guys, when I say brunch I don't mean stuffy eggs somewhere I cant pronounce. We are usually on a patio or rock pit with picnic tables eating chicken and waffles and drinking a lot of mimosas.

We would leave early when it was cool and I was in jeans then as the drinks flowed and the sun came out I was always too hot. Since then I have been dreaming about what I would wear when it finally got nice again outside. Answer: maxi skirts and flowy dresses.  I put together a little wish list of dresses for myself and I wanted to share it with you. Links below.



No comments:

Post a Comment