Thursday, February 19, 2015

What's In My Purse?



I thought it would be fun to switch it up today! Every woman knows that the purse is a black hole for anything that may enter. The bigger the purse the more instances of searching for your keys in six different rooms before ultimately finding them in your purse even though you swear you just looked in that pocket! Ive won many games at baby showers for having the most outrageous items in my purse. I like to think of it as being prepared; I was a Girl Scout, what can I say?


Here is a look at everything that's made it into the bag in the two months that I've had it. Honestly, it isnt nearly as bad as I thought. Im pretty sure I pulled both a fork and a mini liquor bottle out of it a week ago.
Here is what you see:
-D&G La Lune perfume
-My belt
-$2
- Michael's coupon (I've been scrapbooking)
-Debit Card & Credit Card
-Hair stylist's card
-Kendra Scott wristlet (and dust bag)
-Dooney & Bourke wallet
-2 phone chargers
-a pen
-a tampon (very important!)
-Dove deodorant
-the ridiculously expensive eye drops I was tricked into buying by the dr!
-my lease renewal letter

What is the craziest thing in your purse?
Show me what is in your purse on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I cant wait to see what you've got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment