Tuesday, May 26, 2015

All Black Casual With A Chance Of Spring


A little quickie today! It has literally rained over half of the days this Spring here (aprox 50 out of 80 days). Im. Dying. My cousin and I decided to do a little shopping this weekend and I have to say- the rain is starting to affect me. I didnt want to get up, I didnt want to go do anything but sleep in  my cozy bed and watch Netflix. I decided to take comfort in my love of all black, and layers.

You have seen these pants before, they are my Torrid stiletto skinny jeans (size 24)- but they have faded terribly. I'm thinking its time for a little self distressing to complete the look. The flats are also Torrid from last season- they are a lace crochet and super comfortable (good for our soggy shopping adventures). The tank is a Lane Bryant basic cami with lace, The bralette is Torrid (size 3), belt is Torrid (size 1) and the black cover is just a DDs Discounts find and it is so comfortable! Its actually the second one I've bought (they were like $6) because I tore the first one on accident.



It rained all. day. long. this day so I didnt even try to straighten my hair. Im in the practical fashion game here. I was going shopping in the rain- a $700 outfit just wasnt where I wanted to go. We ended up going to get our nails done after the shopping as the first storm passed, then headed over to our usual bar neighborhood to have dinner and hit a live show or two. By the end of the night, I was walking back to my home bar (I'd left my purse there to be watched as I roamed in the rain from show to show- they are so good to me!) with no shoes on in the pouring down rain. I was soaked, lucky to not have gotten any diseases from walking barefoot through downtown and so happy I'd gone all black

Links: Bralette (only red left) | Jeans | Tank| Shoes (sold out) | Cover (simlar)

No comments:

Post a Comment