Friday, May 8, 2015

Beach Goddess

I was shopping around Aldo looking for some cool accessories and I saw the body chains. I. love. body chains. There is just something so attractive about them to me. They are delicate but a little sensual? *fans self* I was going to just post it and tell you guys how great it was until I realized that I had bigger dreams for it and that's where babies come from how this blog post came about.



Question: Is this practical? Absolutely not, but its a super hot look. If you're going to a pool party, or a beach party or one of those hotels with the rooftop pools you may feel the need to accessorize your body.  The tan lines might get extra weird, but I cant lie and say I would hate that.

The suit I found at Swimsuits for All (up to a size 24). I like it because its strapless and lets the chain have the attention. It is a little blousey, which is interesting to find in a suit. The accessories are all Aldo.


No comments:

Post a Comment