Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bringing Booties Back


Lets all just ignore the hair stuck to my face. Especially now that I've drawn attention to it. Anyway... so I'm still doing the Dia Style Challenge (Why must October have 31 days!?) and it is really starting to become a challenge to make all these things happen with my one wardrobe. Also- I have so much black! I feel like I might need some color but then I think about how black makes me feel powerful and all the colors seem to not matter anymore.

The booties were fun, it was nice to grab these out of the closet for a change. They are a bit high, so I dont wear them to work and when I'm not at work I never feel like wearing heels so they just sit there and I gaze lovingly upon them. They were a clearance find a few years ago so I dont have a link for you, but similar booties would be easy to find.

The pants and top made a makeshift jumpsuit- which I love. Pants are joggers from Asos and the top was also from Asos. I dont love the top. I like the sheer but the sleeves are a bit tight in my upper arm and it has a banded bottom which is the nemesis of a big butt. I cant tell how I feel about the open front. I like it but it makes it hard to pair unless layered and that takes all the fun out of the sheer so I put on a nude bra and went for it.

Now... on that note. My cousin sent me something she saw online called The Bra Lab. They dont come in extended sizes but the company and I emailed back and forth a little bit and I made it known that the world needs that in plus size. I believe they go up to a 38D now (they emailed me when they added those sizes). Essentially they are pretty bras that dont hook like traditional bras so they are more of a cool enhancement for tops with unique cuts. If youre in that range- definitely check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment