Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Faux Fall

 Day 7 of the Dia Style Challenge is #FauxFall. You know how into faux leather I am so of course thats what I picked! The hardest part about this challenge is getting it all done every day while also not having to change too many times before work. Pairing a leather jacket with something work appropriate was definitely a challenge. I used my Asos Curve jumpsuit and the grid tee also from Asos (both size 24) as a base outfit and then added the jacket to take it from trendy profesh to trendy edgy.

Also, yes- thats Prissy in every picture. Shes this close to me at all times. Im going to have to invest in a leather doggy jacket.

The actual jacket is Modamix in a size 3x. I got it in one of my Dia&Co boxes- July I believe- and I love it! As soon as I pulled it out of the box I was like, well- this is it. This is the best day of my life.
More pictures after the jump>>>>




No comments:

Post a Comment