Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Faux Fur Vests



Keeping with the Dia Style Challenge of the day, Wild Wednesday- I wanted to give you some cold weather options- you know, since not everyone is in the tropical setting I am right now. (Also, I'm writing this way in advance- arent you impressed by my planning skills? I'm impressing myself a little here.)

Faux Fur Vests. Either love them or hate them it seems. These are extra trendy. I cant imagine how long they will be in for- so if youre not about to spend $200 on something you'll wear a few times, check out the more budget friendly options. I was out on the culotte trend but I'm here for the faux fur!

There is a trick to these. You need to keep everything else fairly simple to avoid looking like the Rhode Island girl stereotype. This is your statement- don't add boots with the fur to match- that's too much fur. That's rich 80's housewife at the ski lodge. Not what the goal is. Pair it with a simple dress or jumpsuit for something extra easy to get into the faux fur swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment