Monday, October 19, 2015

Dia&Co .Unboxing: October

  Link to Dia&Co: https://www.dia.co/r/cc3

Its that time of month again! My Dia box was waiting for me when I got back from vacation and I was super excited. This would have been a 4 out of 5 box had the sizing been right. Problem is that I'm on the top end of plus and a lot of brands I can fit into the largest size 50% of the time, and the other half is a sad, sad failure. Modamix is one of those. I like to still take the chance of getting that brand because when I get something I love- I really love it. 

You will notice in this box that the note I got includes some styling advice but the tags on the individual items are no longer, which is a little sad for me. I can see it being labor intensive, especially as they get beat up in the try on process for different women. Ideally as they work on the website they will have them there. I hear there are some pretty great changes planned for the site. 


Urban - Gabrielle Necklace - $34.00


Ivory/gold

I just can't get into this style of jewelry. Its too blingy for me. Scarves are coming as an option soon and I will be there for that! They recently changed the style profile options so make sure you go in and update yours before your next box. 


Modamix - Side Studded Black Dress - $129.00

Jet Black, 24W

I love this dress so much. I was extra bummed that it was too small. It is hard to tell from the pictures, because angles and creative props, but it was showing everything! It has to go back but this  was spot on style for me.


Junarose - Printed Pencil Skirt - $89.00

White/Black, 3X

Junarose is going to be the death of me!! I have liked everything Dia has sent to me from them but the XXL or US 3x is too tight in a fitted skirt. This band had no stretch. It probably would have fit snugly in if I could get it over my butt... Or boobs. Trust me, I tried every angle. 

Lace Crop Top - $34.99

black, 3X


You get 2 guesses as to if I kept this. If it took you two, We just don't need to be friends anymore. This crop top is fire! 🔥!! 

KIYONNA - Empire Waist Peplum Top - $64.00

Black, 3X

I'd always wanted to try this brand but hadn't been willing to take the chance on a $70 top. I kmow, I know. Torrid has ruined me with their poor quality. This top? Worth it. I actually took it home with me on my trip to NYC and it looks like Tori had done this box for me (i dont remember her being there when I went) so she probably didnt realize I already owned it. The only thing I'd change is the neckline. I like the type, it's just so wide. Lots of chest real estate. Perfect for a statement necklace though. 

Overall out of 5
Style: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sizing: ⭐⭐

Note: A new feature they have added is switching sizes. If you get a Size too big of small they will exchange it for you. That's a huge improvement!


No comments:

Post a Comment