Monday, October 5, 2015

Trail Blazing

I feel like such a slacker lately! So with this Dia Style Challenge, I havent been doing my usual types of posts as often, so I wanted to see how you were feeling about it. Do you like it better? Do you like it less? It has been a lot of fun but with vacation coming up in 4 days (!!!) and this challenge it has been hard to run a separate blog post along side it. The numbers show that everyone seems to be enjoying it but there isnt anything better than getting real comments from you guys to learn how to grow better.



So on to this post. I have been a mess so far today! I'd borrowed the male's truck this weekend so we switched keys and not only did I accidentally put his key card and glasses in my bag (and made him late), then I lost my own keys and made myself late! I had big plans to get up and get good shots in before I left for work- but you see what we are left with. I feel a very Office Space type case of the Mondays. My mantra this week is "Vacation starts on Friday, Vacation starts on Friday, Vacation starts on Friday."

The blazer is from Lane Bryant as is the silky top. If you need a good quality blazer that will last a while, LB is the place to go. I've had this blazer for years and it has virtually no wear. Its in a 22/24. The shoulders fit nicely and the buttons arent too stressed even though I've been eating my feelings lately. Its the small things in life we have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment