Friday, October 23, 2015

Trendy Under Twenty: Costume Edition


Not even going to pretend like today's post isnt completely cheesy- because it is and I love it! Halloween is coming and I dont think I'm going to have a chance to dress up this year so I have to live vicariously through you. It was time for a Trendy Under $20 post and I thought- why not make it themed?! So I started and realized that super cheap costumes are all fairly cheesy and then embraced it and went full cheese. Youre welcome. Youre also welcome to stop taking me seriously as a blogger now because this is almost disgraceful.

You still have time to get this stuff shipped if you find something you happen to like. I definitely want to see your costumes this year though. Send them to me on Facebook and Twitter!


Vest | Angel Set | Striped Thigh-High | Steampunk Goggles | Tie Dye Tee | Lab Coat | Clown Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment