Friday, October 2, 2015

October Style Challenge


You saw the first post yesterday and maybe you wanted to also be in on the challenge. Youre in luck sir/ma'am! I've got the whole challenge here. I wont be doing every single day, but I'm going to do my best to get quite a few done- even while on vacation- because I love a challenge. I have been habitually checking the #diastylechallenge to see everyone's take on the day's theme.



Today is #collarqueen and I am rocking my double collar to honor the 2007 white boy (aka bro). You remember when they had like 4 polos on just to get all 4 collars popped. That was dedication. Youth is such a confusing time.

Anyway, I want to see what you guys do for the challenge- you dont have to do all of them, but definitely do some! There is surely something out of 31 days that you can work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment