Friday, August 14, 2015

Fall Trends


As I was standing in front of the fan in the 100 degree club the other night contemplating all the life choices that got me to that point, I was thinking about Fall and how nice its going to be when I can walk outside without having to immediately reapply deodorant. I was hating on camo last week, so here is what I do like about the fall trends this year. Its a lot- because I am in love with everything Fall.



-Military Inspired
So I dont love the camo, but I do love the structured look that comes with the military "theme". Olive green works for me, structure, strong shoulders, double breasts... buttons! This I will go for!

-Back to Boho
Not my favorite of the trends, but certainly something I'll be dabbling in. Ruffles, bows, fringe, flare and bootcut pants, wide leg pants are all part of the carefree vibe of the 70s they are bringing back.

- All Black
Can I say that I have been living my whole life for this!? I didnt cover it in the info-graphic above, because I think we all know what it looks like. It looks like life for me. I think the best part of this season is that there is a little something for everyone. If you want to be soft and sweet you can, if you want to be a babely badass... you definitely can with the hint of the 80s.

-Large/Bold Patterns
Keeping with the 70s vibe- we have the large, bold prints. Big florals are a big deal. I'll probably stick with the black, but it is better than camo.

...I feel like we ended that on a strong note. Links below.








No comments:

Post a Comment