Monday, August 31, 2015

Rule Breaker | OOTD


You know when you wake up feeling like a rebel? Yesterday was that day for me. Everything I have been told I shouldn't wear made an appearance as I roamed the city. Leggings as pants? Check. Sheer top with bra showing? Check. A lot of eye makeup during the day? Check. And you know what? Nobody cared, or if they did- they didn't hand over $200 for the electric bill this month- so their opinion doesn't really count.

My cousin/best friend Shelby and I went out for a girls day of eating, shopping, drinking at one of our favorite bars and then semi-drunkenly eating elote at midnight. Elote is a Mexican dish that is essentially corn that took a bath in delicious spicy sauce, in case you didnt know. I couldnt think of a more comfortable outfit to do these things in.



The top is an Asos (size 24) top from a year or so ago, but the pussy bow- or scarf neck- is in this season. I havent seen this one or one like it back there- but Addition Elle also had one recently. The leggings are a size 4 from Torrid. The black flats I'm wearing are a find from the discount store I like to wander into from time to time. I opted for a nude bra for this look because it was a little more demure than the black bra- though that look is super hot for a night out. Nude bra makes you really work to see if its totally sheer. Black bra leaves no question.



No comments:

Post a Comment