Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fall Wide Width Picks



Fall is my favorite season. Like Spring, it only lasts about three weeks here in Texas, but it is a glorious three weeks. After sitting outside the other night at the bar in 104 degree heat and sweating in places I'd like to never sweat again, I'm more ready for Fall than ever.

Here are some of my favorite Fall wide width shoe picks for this season. I tried to stick with brands that I have used before and know the glorious wideness offered. SimplyBe is the holy grail of wide shoes. I was so impressed with how wide their shoes are, that I plan on buying a pair of wide calf boots from them this year. I have the problem of size 8 feet with calves that only fit in boots made for a size 10. I'm hoping  I've found my solution! If you have that same problem, I've found that booties are a great alternative. You still get the business of the boot, but there is definitely more party... so maybe a mullet boot? Not a flattering comparison.  
Links after the jump.


I've also picked a little something for every occasion- except for running. Mostly because I dont run, but also because usually nobody is checking you for style at the gym. Throw on boots with leggings and a tunic and youre ready! Pointy toed flats with flare jeans and a sweet top? Perfect. Heels for work or dinner? You could wear nothing at all and still look great... but I'd check the dress code first.

Silver | Black boot | Grey Bootie | Leopard | Wedge Bootie Zipper Bootie | Brown heel | Quilted bootTeal Flat 

No comments:

Post a Comment