Friday, March 27, 2015

Saturday Night's Alright | Make Up Tutorial


I posted a look of my make-up from my last blog post and some of you wanted the deets! So here you are! I enjoy makeup... a lot but I cant say this is an Elle original, because I was totally recreating one of Vintage or Tacky's looks. I'll have that video below for you so you can watch her in action! If you'd like more makeup looks featured on the blog, comment down below and let me know!


What I used:
Eyes: Elizabeth Mott Youre So Fine eyeliner
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Lights Camera Lashes Mascara by Tarte

Skin:Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 101
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 125
Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer in Vanilla 
M·A·C Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Lips: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked
Urban Decay Lip Liner in Naked

Blush: Benefit's Georgia Peach

Contouring & Highlighting: Urban Deacay Naked Basics Palette (contour) 
Temptu Liquid Highlighter (highlight)


Find Vintage or Tacky's Video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment