Monday, March 23, 2015

Saturday Nights Alright

So since I'm a little older now and don't have a job that is nearly cool enough to be getting turnt up on a Tuesday, I have to make my Saturday nights count! I was actually just reliving my past with a friend yesterday and we talked about how much crazier our nights were almost 10 years ago. We would be out at lingerie themed parties and I'd be in my little white blazer with only a peek-a-boo red bra on under and some sweet ass flare jeans (ahh the early 2000s)... I just dont have many lingerie themed parties to go to anymore.



Since then we have settled down some and now my Saturday nights include things like grocery shopping after date night out or a night like this Saturday night where we had plans to go watch the fight with some friends at a breastaurant. If I had worn my little red bra, someone may have asked me to get them a beer and I would have hated to have to clear up the confusion. So what do you wear when you're going out, but not out out?

I picked something that transitioned fairly well just in case we wanted to go out to a bar afterwards.The white jeans for Spring transition, but with a black top for great contrast. I love this moto jacket because it adds a touch of edge. Both the top and jeans came in my Dia&Co box.

White jeans are so new to me and I'm excited to see how many ways I can wear them. Oh! and if you'd like to see how I got my makeup look, let me know and I'll post a list of products and the link to the tutorial I used.






No comments:

Post a Comment