Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Where to find: Plus Size Swimwear

I posted a picture on Facebook of sun tan tights that I found on ASOS and boy was I amused. I went first to a place in my mind where I'm out sun tanning in a hot little bathing suit and my legs look so great and tan and then it slowly pans up and BAM! blinded by the whiteness of my upper body. I often compare my life to a Melissa McCarthy movie, and I feel like this would be one of those moments.

I wont even lie to you- I hate being out in the sun. I'm okay with it a few days a summer, but I just don't do well with sitting out by a pool days on end in the Summer. My skin is vampirey and just as I think Im okay with my 200 proof sunblock Ive got a 3rd degree burn.

I do love swimsuits though. I enjoy looking at them and putting them on with a killer cover up and pretending that Im having drinks at a resort so I put together a list for you guys and dolls that are looking forward to getting a glow this Summer.

 __________________________________________________________________________

Note: I cant tell if I'm getting better or worse at this Photoshop thing. Stop me if I've gone off the rails! Ohhh the humanity! ____________________________________________________________________________
Lets start out with a list or two and get the basics down. Then I'll give you the links to my top picks pictured above. 

I was actually pleasantly surprised when I found how many of the options carried above a size 24 and some well into the 30s. I loooveee a good size range! Below are the links to the suits in the top picture, which are my very faves. 











No comments:

Post a Comment