Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Trendy Under Twenty


 
Listen, if there is one thing I love, its ballin' on a budget. I know, I know.. I also love brunch and black lace and alliteration, but there is no replacement for finding something swoon worthy at a fantastic price.


Quick story: I bought some expensive-ass silverware once because I loved it and I couldn't live without it. I only bought one set and regretted for a year or so after because I was running out of forks and I refuse to have silverware that doesn't match. One day I was strolling around DDs discounts (if you dont know this place, it is the discountiest of the discount stores.. think 4 tiers below TJMaxx) and what did I find?! Matching silverware... for $12. I was simultaneously the happiest and the saddest Ive ever been in my whole life. TL;DR- you're never too good for the extra discount stores.

I've put together a little compilation of some things I've found at super steal prices- if you want it, you better go get it now because they probably wont be around much longer.Below are the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment