Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Trend: All White

Spring Trend: All White

We all know my love for black, but this spring has just been about white for me. I mean, look at it! So good! GarnerStyle has done a few great posts about all white, and they inspired me to put together my own all white outfits.

I've always seen All White parties or All White events and I've always tried to figure out how I could make all white work without looking like the Michelin Man. That is getting easier these days with the better plus size options, though neither of these are very formal, they would both certainly work for a semi-casual event. Picnics, cruises, house parties... all options here.

All of the clothes are from Asos so they go up to a size 24/26 US, but run big. I have some white jeans from Asos in a size 24 that fit my usual size 26 bottom just fine. Links for items below!

Outfit One: Pants | Grid Top | Shoes | Bag

Outfit Two: Dress | Sunglasses | Fringe Purse | Strappy Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment