Monday, April 20, 2015

OOTD: The High-Low Down


The last few weeks have been a blur for me. We are in the middle of a remodel, buying and moving furniture and getting ready for a garage sale... this is what your late 20s is about kids, get excited.



After moving my new bed in, we had to move the old bed to my father's house out in the country (family heirloom bed). Since its a couple hour drive from home, I invited my brothers out to lunch/dinner (we will call it linner)with us so I had to have something that was appropriate for moving furniture and going to linner in the small town where I grew up that you cant go anywhere without running into someone you know.

I have heels on in the pictures, but I wore flats for the moving furniture part even though the boys did all the moving once we got there, which was great news for my hair and makeup. Then we headed on to the nicest restaurant in town... Applebees. It is new... people are excited... but you still have to sign a membership to drink because the town is still dry (doesn't sell alcohol).

So now about the outfit. These are my worn in size 26 Torrid Stiletto Skinny jeans.. they are my favorite because they are just so comfortable. The top is just a basic black tank under a high-low from Torrid I bought last year (I think) I usually wear it with a waist belt and there is some wear showing from that, but overall it has held up alright. I'll link you to a similar one below. The shoes you have seen before in my New Years Eve post... the most comfortable heels in the world. Necklace is Torrid and sunglasses are Steve Madden.

Links: Necklace (Sold Out) | Sunglasses (Sold Out) | Top  (Similar)| Jeans | Heels (Sold Out)







No comments:

Post a Comment