Friday, April 3, 2015

3 Ways to Chambray


3 Ways to Chambray
Chambray has always been a little hard for me. I dont know why, but I had a block on it. I'm pretty sure it was the Brittney/Justin Denim on Denim fiasco of the early 2000s that blackened my soul. Its been a few years now and the healing has started. I understand chambray and denim are not the same, but... do you see that disaster below!? As a young Elle, the confusion was entirely justified.


I put together three options (four if you count Jibri's already put together amazing outfit) to satisfy every one of my outfit attitude days. One for the super sweet, one for the casual and one for the slightly edgy Elle.  Links below to all the items!

Here is how I'd wear it:
For the Maxi: Id unbutton and then tie it up under my bust or at my thinnest part (waist)
For the jeans: buttoned down and untucked
For the Skater Dress- open and wild!

Maxi Outfit: Dress | Wedges| Chambray Top
Jeans Outfit: Jeans | Sandals | Chambray Top
Skater Outfit: Dress | Boots | Chambray Top
Jibri skirt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment