Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Shorts

 For those of you that love to wear shorts during the Summer, I've got options! Personally, I'm still holding on to a little shorts trauma from my childhood and cant #freethelegs just yet.

My mother used to make a lot of our clothes when we were younger. She was great at sewing... pattern picking could have used a little improvement. The shorts I remember most were half plaid, half roosters and not like half on the front, half on the back, but like the front of one leg was roosters and the back was plaid then the other leg was opposite. The 90s were a weird time, but I'm not sure they were that weird. I still laugh about the time I had to go to the principals office because my teacher said my shorts were too short and the principal had to seriously measure my rooster shorts using an effing ruler without laughing. The hilarity brought on by the absurdity of that whole situation will transcend through every decade of my life. Not only were the shorts silly, but I was such an anal child that I was so upset because I couldnt tell which part was the front and which was the back, so she had to sew on little buttons to the fronts so I could relax. My poor mother.

Anyway, so shorts. We've got all different lengths here. A lot of these go up to a 30/32 range, so don't be shy to check them out. (i.e. Denim Cuff, red bow, white linen). Go forth and show those beautiful legs!!

Links: Black Lace | Leopard | White Midi | Black Bermuda | Short Cuff | Black Check| Crochet Trim |
Floral | Fuchsia Bermuda | White Linen| Orange Bow |  White Bermuda | Jean Bermuda | Distressed

No comments:

Post a Comment