Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag?



I posted the above picture on Instagram of my makeup a while ago (if youre not following me there, I dont know what youre waiting on! @casualtyofwear) while I was getting ready to go out for girls night. I got a ton of questions about what is in my makeup bag?!

First, I should be clear that I have more than one. I have makeup drawers and boxes at home and that is either the best thing you've heard today or the most ridiculous. I decided to go middle of the road and show what bag I take to travel with on any normal day.

What you see:



Naked 2. I have all 3 and they make their rotations- but I think the original is my favorite.

Covergirl Lipstick in a pinky nude

One Hot Minute by Benefit (bronzer)

Rimmel foundation in the lightest shade, I believe and its concealer counterpart.

Tweezers- these are literally 20 years old. They were my mother's and they work great still!

MAC Prep & Prime finishing powder. Ahhmazing stuff.

Naked Basics- buy this. seriously. for around $30 its worth every penny.

Thrrrob Blush by Benefit (pink shimmer)

Lights Camera Lashes by Tarte Mascara

Too Faced Shadow Primer. I alternate between TF and the Urban Decay Anti- Aging primers, depending on which is on sale.

Temptu Highlighter- This is actually an Ipsy sample and I will be purchasing the full version when it is empty. It is a liquid highligther, but it is the most amazing pinky sheen without being too much. I put a few drops on the back of my hand and then pat it on with my fingers.

Too Faced Concealer in Vanilla- I mix it with the Rimmel to get what I want. By itself it is super thick so the Rimmel concealer thins it out but I still get great coverage. I wont be repurchasing this though.

Lorac Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner- also another must buy! If you use a brush tip liquid eyeliner, this is a great option. Smooth application, thin lines.

ChapIce Chapstick. I am about 2 weeks from finishing the whole thing! First one Ive ever not lost after a week or two. I apply it every morning and wipe off just before I do lipstick or just go chapstick all day.

Brushes- (not all pictured) Id just used them, so pardon the dirty brush! I'm a human, things get dirty. These are Napoleon and I think I paid around $200 for the full set back in the day- they have held up a few years so far so the investment was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment