Monday, June 15, 2015

Youre Making Me Blush


This weekend, Prissy and I had a day date with my sister and her new pug dog Beyonce aka, Bey. (her picture is on my IG @casualtyofwear) Really all we did was have a House of Cards marathon, eat pizza and take blog pictures since her house is really just the prettiest. A.) look at that view B.) she has the best eye for decor (and the budget to match). 

So I told you before that my goal was to start making new outfits out of pieces I already have so I can show you how a piece functions in different ways. Money saving is the name of the game. I really am sorry that most of these items are sold out, but there are dupes EVERYWHERE. If you find one, link it in the comments section! Over the next few weeks, you'll see a few of the same pieces just mixed in different ways. I had a lot of fun with the mix and match and I think we may have to keep this budget friendly trend even after I'm done saving for vacation. (Seriously, Bahamas this October. I hope youre ready for beach pictures after youre already sick of everyone else s beach pictures.)  

More Pics after the jump


Also, please excuse my dog. She has no regard for personal space and a little bit of separation anxiety so getting pictures without her right next to me was a challenge. (I was also worried about her jumping off the balcony even though shes never even tried at my house.. wonder where she gets her anxiety from!?)

This black lace crop, I wear every single chance I get because I just love it. It is from MonifC in a size 3. I paid about $80 for it new for my NYE outfit this year. Its starting to show some wear, but I have worn it probably 6,000 times. 10/10 do recommend. The bralette, you have also seen a time or two. Its from Torrid, and has no support, but it is absolutely darling. So far the male likes it under things, not over because over makes it "look like [I'm] wearing my bra over my clothes." I say, why not? Moving on. The skirt is a Torrid skirt that everyone was freaking out over when it first came out so I didnt originally do a post. It sold out super fast, but I was lucky to catch the last one hanging all by itself on a Torrid rack in store. So. Soft. The shoes are a last season pick from Lane Bryant. Studs are my favorite and they are fairly comfortable for he height. 





No comments:

Post a Comment