Monday, June 1, 2015

Jumpsuit Jonesing


Jumpsuits guys... jumpsuits. I made a joke one day about buying more jumpsuits just so I dont have to spend as much time picking out clothes in the morning. Now that I think about it, that really might not have been much of a joke. One piece and go sounds perfect.

I wasnt always so pro jumpsuit. I think I actually compared them to baby onsies once, and the similarities are still there- but moms pick those for a reason. Easy and adorable. I may have never grown out of being a toddler, I'm okay with that. Links and larger pictures after the jump.

Notes on brands & sizing:

MonifC:  runs true to size, you may be able to get away with one size down due to the nature of the cut.  (This is where my black lace crop (size 24) is from and guys... its my favorite. forever.)

Asos: runs a little large. I own two size 24 jumpsuits and they both fit perfectly.

City Chic: I havent tested this brand much, but Ive seen it around a lot. Also, they have a $10 outlet, so there is that amazing bit of knowledge. True to size.

Eloquii: runs true to size. Dont try to sneak into a smaller size unless the cut is forgiving.

Jibri: #lifegoals. Seriously, this shop has everything I love in life. It is an investment shop and there arent usually sales, but I'd buy stock now because this little Etsy shop just went fully online. True to size, but most items have a forgiving cut.

eShakti: Customization. True to size and even more perfect when you customize your item for your own measurements.

SimplyBe: True to size but shoes are already wide so dont go up in width before you try!

Links: MonifC Black | Asos Sequin | City Chic Feather | Eloquii Pink | Jibri Blue/White eShakti Multi | SimplyBe Foral | City Chic Long Open Sleeve

City Chic/Jibri
eShakti/Asos Curve





















City Chic/ Eloquii

SimplyBe/MonifC



No comments:

Post a Comment