Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Style Picks: Wide Leg Pants



 Sticking with a theme this week- I'm really enjoying the themes the last couple weeks- more wide leg pants. Can we stop for a second and talk about my love for Jibri? Its the pants/top combo far left. If I was a rich girl Id have all Jibri everything, but I'm going to have to settle for making an occasional investment on one or two pieces. If one day I got to make a music video (I cant sing, I just want to be a video girl) I'd get all the obligatory bottles of booze and stacks of money and just roll around on a pile of Jibri clothes.

Enough of that, its getting weird. I picked three styles. (From L to R) Play, Casual and Work. One crop, one coverage and one you can tuck in or leave untucked. Im here for options. Come for the options, stay for the video girl fantasies... leave when it gets weird.

Its weird. Links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment