Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fab Fall Accessories


Yesterday was the official start of Fall meteorologically speaking. (Don't say this isn't an educational blog.) As I'm sure you've noticed by my increasing mention of it, Fall is my favorite season. Granted here in Texas it is still in the high 90s- but I'm no longer in fear of walking outside and bursting into flames. Any progress is appreciated.  I'll be headed to NYC in a week to meet with Dia&Co. and I am expecting an even better version of Fall there so I'm extra excited. You better get ready for pictures!
Links after the jump.


As I was going through putting this set together, I realized that I obviously have a thing for metallics and neutrals that I cannot control. I'll work on adding some color into things in the future. Nothing in this list is over about $40 and that jewelry... all $5 each. The scarf from Aldo and the studded clutch from Nordstrom Rack are my two favorites.



Speaking of Nordstrom Rack! Me and ole Shelb made our first trip to the Nordstrom Rack here in Dallas this weekend. I've got a little mini-haul to do for that but I bought some small gifts there that I have to give this weekend. Two things though: 1.) Online shopping has ruined me and 2.) I'm going to need a special team of people trained especially to keep me out of that store.

Fringe bag | Black/Tan Scarf | Black Floppy Hat | Earrings | Necklace |Studded Clutch | Cuff Bracelet| 

No comments:

Post a Comment