Monday, September 28, 2015

Belt It Out

One of my favorite accessories is a waist belt. I wear them because my smallest part is my high waist and my biggest part is my tummy/butt area so sometimes ya gotta get some shape while still having coverage! Not to mention, I'm short and sometimes tops are too long, so a belt can help shorten it without having to permanently alter it.
Links after the jump


 You know I love my metallics so I got a few of those in here, but I also hit on the fringe trend. See? I'm versatile. The key to belts is structure. The stretch belts tend to roll and move around much more so they look less put together. The more firm belts give you a smoothing effect and you fuss less with them. I have the black bow belt and I absolutely love it, but its Asos and I should have sized down. I got it in the 22/24 but I should have gone down a full size. Life... full of lessons. (Also, can we talk about how thin Asos makes me feel? Best marketing ever.)

Studded Belt | Wide Black | Wide Brown | Gold | Fringe | Gold Plate | Black Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment