Friday, September 18, 2015

White After Labor Day


This picture makes me laugh- a lot. There is just so much going on! This is the outfit I wore to the panel last weekend, but we got started early that day and I had done about 75 flights of stairs (okay, 8 total by that point- 16 by the end of the day) so I was struggling! That explains my crazy hair. Poor Veronica had to save my life like 3 times that day with her hair and makeup skills. Next- look at my face! I'm so happy and overwhelmed by everything that Im just cheesing so hard. I dont even notice that I'm about to spill my drink... I didnt by the way. I could fall down all 4 stories of stairs and never spill my drink- an early 20s party trick.
Links after the jump.



Im in all Asos for this day- Black jeans in a size 24 (they run big, so size down). They are extra warm so they are perfect for Fall and Winter. The waist is high on me, past my belly button, so they work wonders when standing but sitting is a whole new story.

Black top in a 24. I didnt realize there was a banded bottom on this when I bought it- I hate banded bottoms. My waist (read: booty) is too big and they just slide up my body like they are trying to get somewhere. I also didnt realize the front was split. I put a tank under and fixed both problems. It wasnt the look I wanted, but It worked for the day. I might try it when I go out one night soon by itself and see what we can work with.

and the white vest that I'm in love with, also in a 24. This thing is just the best vest ever. Its soft, its light weight and it gives a nice crisp line.

The shoes you've seen before. I had nude heels with me, but my little baby feet were tired, so I put on my old trusty Lane Bryant leopard dorsay flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment