Friday, September 25, 2015

Sugar Coated



I went for real coats in this post, I can do moto jackets and lighter jackets if you guys would like in another post. I also didn't hit the down coats or the "super coats" as I call them because if you live in weather that cold, fashion is secondary to fighting the elements for the rights to your own life. No thanks, Mother Nature. 

When it comes to coats, less is rarely more. I'm talking money. Coats are an investment piece. They should last you years so pick something that will last both in quality and in style. I fudged that a little bit here because I wanted to give you options. I cant say that a cobalt blue coat will always be in style, but the clean lines on that one give it a +1 in the functionality department.   

If you have a fuller bust, a wrap coat is going to work a little better. That gives you the option for room more than the button closure.  If you have a fuller bum/hips (Elle Monus style)  a skirted or flared bottom will give you that nice snug fit up top and the extra room for your bottom half. If youre straight up and down, you can really go any way you'd like, but something with a nip in at the waist will give you a little curve.
Links and larger photo after the jump.





No comments:

Post a Comment