Monday, September 21, 2015

GNO: Girls Night Out- Also, Cleavage Tips

I wanted to give you guys a Dia break. I feel like its been all Dia all the time lately- so I'm going to hold off a few days on the weekend post. I have literally been going non-stop for a few weeks now so it is kind of nice to be able to go back to an OOTD post. The ole faithful.

This weekend it started cooling off here- finally. Friday night I crashed hard after the week before, then woke up Saturday ready for girls night! If you didnt see the hair/makeup selfie I took before, here it is for you. I left the house at 7 but started getting ready around like 2- there was a 2 hour nap in there, so dont judge me! You can judge a little- it still took fo'ever, but I felt great and there is no amount of time that isnt worth that.



If this bathroom selfie looks sketchy to you, that's because it is.  Deep Ellum is a neighborhood in Dallas known for its live music- and its rough around the edges charm. This particular bar is a metal/biker bar that we run into occasionally while we bar hop from place to place. Its also very dog friendly and I made friends with Louie the bulldog while drinking my vodka tonic. 


The actual outfit is all black- my favorite for girls night. I just feel so powerful in black. The top is a Torrid top from years ago, black jeans from Asos and then the black belt is also from Asos. Shoes are Lane Bryant. I had on nude heels to start the night but as I started roaming the streets and busted old sidewalks, I changed to flats. The real story here is the girl action. I wanted to give you some of those tips and tricks youve been asking about. 

So- my name is Elle and I dont like my boobs. There. I said it. Ok, its not that I dont like them- we just have fights sometimes about the societal boob standard. As women, we usually only see the perky teardrop shaped boobs the media shows us. For the most part- once your ladies reach the full C and up range (I'm a D in Lane Bryant, so D+ in most other brands) perky and teardrop shaped girls dont happen unless youre incredibly lucky or you've had them done. I'm also set pretty far apart so I wont ever have Tess Holliday cleavage. Whats a girl to do!? Well- double bra it. This isnt a new trick- women with smaller breasts have been doing it for a while to help build cleavage. In fact, I've seen up to four used at once. Of course, I dont necessarily need more, but I like the security and the stabilization. One good bra does wonders, but if you want to set it and forget it, double bra action keeps those babies in place for when it gets wild and Louie the bulldog starts getting too turnt. The Lane Bryant Plunge Bra is perfect for this low cut top- I have on two of those.

After the night out, Sunday- after almost sleeping too late, we headed over to my friend's house for a jewelry party. The men went and secured the game watching spot and we had jewelry extravaganza then met up for drinks and the game. We sat outside and the weather was actually quite pleasant. I think it topped out right around 80 degrees. Fall is here y'all and I am super stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment